Do Not Give In or Give Up
It is OK to grieve, like Jeremiah or Nehemiah, over the condition of our nation, but we must not give in to discouragement and fear. God is calling forth an army of faithful followers who will come up out of their discouragement to boldly push back the darkness. Many leaders in government, health, education and ministry are having to make a decision right now—am I going to make my stand or am I going to compromise and yield to the enemy’s plans? I, for one, say what America’s founding fathers said upon signing the Declaration of Independence and, thereby, committing an act of treason against the crown: I pledge my life, my fortune, my sacred honor—everything to stop this insidious plan of hell. Will you join me?
“So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up.” (Galatians 6:9; NLT)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Let your frustration, disappointment, anger, and grief over our nation’s condition out before the Lord.
- Sit quietly for a minute and let His love and hope wash over you and heal your battered soul.
- Worship Him – the Hope for you and for America.
- Ask God for grace and strength to fix your eyes on Christ, to keep doing good, and to believe that He is more concerned about this nation than you are.
- Pledge to never compromise His standards and to do whatever you can to stop the plans of hell against the USA.
A prayer you can pray:
Father, you already know what’s on my heart, so I am going to bare it before you. (Tell Him honestly how you feel about the condition of America.) Let Your love and hope wash over me as I sit before you quietly for a few minutes. Heal my emotions. Give me hope for the future and the nation’s future. I worship You, worthy One. Jesus, I fix my eyes on You, as the author and finisher of my faith. I know what You are able to do and I choose to believe that You will finish what You started. May I never compromise the standard of Your Word or think that morality cannot be legislated. Use my life to make a difference in my realms of authority. Amen.
I decree that we will reap a harvest of souls, blessings, and a nation at peace that’s on God’s track, if we will not give up believing, praying, and acting on His Will.