We are going to see three years of turn-around and breakthrough over this nation. It’s not just for America, but it’s for the nations of the earth. The center of His movement across the earth is found in Jerusalem. “Jerusalem” means wholeness, soundness – the brokenness and dysfunction is going to be healed. “Zion”, the other name for Jerusalem, means “conspicuous”. It is synonymous with the Greek word “Glory”. He is going to be recognized for who He really is. He is becoming conspicuous. He will be conspicuous among a remnant of the Church. He will be recognized. His power will be seen. His love will be released. His Presence will be so thick that people will remain for hours and days in His Presence.
“And the ransomed of the Lord shall return and come to Zion with singing; everlasting joy shall be upon their heads; they shall obtain gladness and joy, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.” (Isaiah 35:10; ESV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Intercede for the three years of turn-around and breakthrough God has promised through his prophet, Chuck Pierce.
- Declare that it will be a conspicuous move of God.
- Declare that His Glory will be seen in His Church and everywhere His Church goes.
- Declare that the turn-around will sweep across the whole earth!
- Declare a special outpouring of His conspicuous Glory in Jerusalem, the city of the Great King.
- Decide to be a “conspicuous one”, one filled with His Presence wherever you go.
A prayer you can pray:
Father, if You said it, I believe it. You told Chuck Pierce we would see 10 months of chaos ending about the 22nd of February, then we would see three years of turn-around. Well, I believe You and Your prophets. This is going to be a turn-around the whole world will notice. It will be conspicuous. I declare that Your Church will walk in conspicuous Glory. You will be seen everywhere. Your Glory will sweep across the whole earth. Jerusalem and Washington, D.C., will be places Your Glory is seen in the greatest degree. Fill me with Your Presence and make me a conspicuous one, Jesus! Amen.
I decree that it is almost time for the ransomed of the Lord to show forth the conspicuous Glory of God in the U.S., in Jerusalem, and in the nations of the earth!