Will America Burn With Revival Again?
God is about to deliver a message. However, it is not just a message. It is going to have something associated with it that’s more than words. It’s power. It’s the Glory of God. It’s the fire of God. It’s Jubilee! It’s Pentecost! I have studied all the revivals I can find out anything about.
Someone sent me a dream about me and a man named Ray Hughes. He is a worshiper and leader in the Body of Christ from the hills of Kentucky. He is also a son of the revivals of old. He also studies them. He loves the Red River meeting house, Wales, Cane Ridge, etc., just like I do. So, in this dream the man saw me take a team to Cane Ridge to decree into the land there in order to bring forth the power of Pentecost that was once released there. We arrived in several vans and Ray Hughes was there preaching. He called me up to preach. There was a significant number of people there and Ray and I began to tag-preach. A synergy began to flow from the region to the nation. The preaching went through the night. When the sun came up in the morning, there were people surrounding the site for as far as the eye could see. The power of the Spirit fell, people were slain, and they began to speak in tongues. Ray and I kept at it for three days and nights.
We then started a “fire tunnel”. It took 24 hours to complete and finished at midnight. We rested for a while around a fire and when the sun came up, there were thousands of more people there. This man said he had the same dream over and over all night long. Finally, the last time, he saw an issue of USA Today, which said, “After 44 days of preaching at Cane Ridge, KY, America burns with revival. Pockets of the fiery awakening burning across the nation are spreading, bringing public life to a pause.” Maybe there’s another pause coming—God’s pause.
“Lord, I have heard the report of what you did; I am awed, Lord, by what you accomplished. In our time, repeat those deeds; in our time reveal them again. But when you cause turmoil, remember to show us mercy!” (Habakkuk 3:2; NET)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Pray in the Spirit for a few minutes. Focus on Him and let Him settle Your soul.
- Read Luke 4. Notice how Jesus received His strength to defeat the enemy and began to move into His season of working miracles.
- Declare, “Lord, we have heard the report of what You did in the past and we are awed by what you accomplished. In our time, repeat those deeds; in our time reveal them again.”
- Ask God to do Joel 2:28, “It will come about after this that I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind; and your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.” (NASB)
- Declare Isaiah 4:31 over all those who will pause to hear Him, “The strength of those who wait with hope in the LORD will be renewed. They will soar on wings like eagles. They will run and won’t become weary. They will walk and won’t grow tired.’ (GWT)
A prayer you can pray:
Lord, we are stopping into a different dimension of the Holy Spirit. We are in a new era. It was prophesied for years and stewarded with tears. We have pulled numerous all-nighters in prayer. You are pouring Your Spirit out as You said You would in Joel. Our young men and women are seeing visions and our mature men and women are dreaming dreams. The Ekklesia are prophesying and proclaiming Your purposes into the earth, as You reveal them to us. Deep is calling unto deep. The waiting is over. It’s time to deploy. We feel it.
We are moving forward. Give us the ability to run and not grow weary, walk and not grow faint. We need Your strength to move into this new dimension of Glory. Your Spirit has come upon us in a fresh way. You have anointed us to preach Your Gospel to the poor. You are sending us to proclaim release to the captives and recovery of sight to the bloind, to set free those who are oppressed and to proclaim the favorable year of the Lord. Let Your fire fall. Let Your hope burn brightly within us as we preach the Good News with authority to all who You will send us to in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
We are in awe of what God has done before, and we cry out, “Do it again!”