Conversation With Chuck Pierce About the Coronavirus – Final
[Recently, I sat down with Chuck Pierce to talk about what God is saying regarding the coronavirus COVID-19. Go back and read the prior posts on Give Him 15, beginning March 28th, so we can pray these things into the Church and the national situation. Make sure as you pray through the conversation over the next few days that you do not allow fear to enter into your heart, but rather, let faith arise in you.]
CHUCK: So, last November, I had this Word over you, Dutch: “Gird up your loins.” God used this phrase to Elijah before He had him confront Jezebel. He is saying, “Get a new strength around you with truth, so you have the strength to run the race to overthrow what needs to be overthrown. That’s where you’re headed. It’s the same place our nation’s in.
In Isaiah, God says, “I will loosen the belt of nations.” That means He will make them lose their strength. But, what God was saying to America in January was, “Tighten up your belt and you’ll gain strength for the race ahead.” This is the same thing He is saying to you, Dutch.
I do think China has had a great strategy in everything we are seeing right now. I don’t think we can stick our heads in the sand and just think, “Oh well, it’s just a virus sweeping through the world.” No. There’s more to it than that. People will try to take advantage of the season. Satan will try to take advantage of the season. He’ll try to change the times and seasons. He’ll try to wear us out. China is really going to be looking to take advantage economically.
I just talked with Christian leaders in China. They said, “What God is looking at is how the voice of God comes out of the Kingdom of God in China.” So, I ask the Church, how are you going to rise up with the right message in the right move of God that can affect the earth? Then, I also look at America. Some of the things that have happened over the last year have positioned us to come into our true identity for the next season and hell is raging over that.
“Thus says the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have grasped, to subdue nations before him and to loose the belts of kings, to open doors before him that gates may not be closed: ‘I will go before you and level the exalted places, I will break in pieces the doors of bronze and cut through the bars of iron, I will give you the treasures of darkness and the hoards in secret places, that you may know that it is I, the Lord, the God of Israel, who call you by your name.” (Isaiah 45:1-3; ESV)
“He shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time.” (Daniel 7:25; ESV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer*:
- Pray that God will cause His ekklesia to realize who they really are, and whose they really are, and that they will rise to the challenge of being solution-bringers, both now, and in the period after the crisis.
- Ask the Lord to raise up a Holy generation, who will be launched into the spheres of influence. Declare, “We promise to disciple them in Your Word as the source book for economics, business, education, government, immigration, health care, math and sciences, the arts, and land policy.”
- Ask God how to better prepare for the future, both individually and nationally. The crisis has shown us which sectors are important for national security— healthcare, education, agriculture (to guarantee food supply), and the biotech industry. Since the expectation is that this won’t be the last pandemic that many of us will experience in our lifetimes, more attention will be paid to these areas in the future.
- Declare that we will not align or conspire to execute plans with Pharoah or the gods of Egypt or any other country, leader, system, or demonic power. Say, “We bind, rebuke, and bring to no effect any plans not inspired of the Holy Spirit with regard to global economics.”
- And, cry out passionately for souls! This is the best setting for a great harvest of new Believers. Declare, “It is time for the prodigals to return home! It is time!”
A prayer you can pray*:
God, it has become clear that we are not seeking a return to an old normal. We’re seeking kingdom wisdom to help advance the needed “great reset” of the economy. We need Kingdom People to help the nation move towards a biblical worldview where the family is seen as the building block of the nation and its economy. We need a multigenerational economic model built on a biblical base and a belief that our people are key to our wealth.
We are entering a true Passover in the first year of this “Pey” decade, as we prepare to appropriate and apply the blood of Jesus to the doorposts of this house called America. As we are spending time together as families during this plague, we remember You. We will acknowledge our dependence on You, while remaining under the covering of Your blood. We declare that joy will come in the morning, as You deliver us from destruction and bondage, leading us out of Egypt and away from its gods. You are our Source and Provider. You have given us authority, so we declare that our shoes and clothing will not wear out in the days ahead, that manna awaits us every morning, and that as we come out of this dark night, the gold and silver that are Yours will be released into our hands.
If anything is clear, it’s that we’re not going back to business as usual. This is a major global reset and not a pause. We marry the prophetic revelation being released with Your Word and Your principles, Lord, to bring forth Your strategies. We inquire of You, Father, ‘How would You desire to heal our economy? What are the steps that You would have us take?’ We call forth the Kingdom task force that knows their God, knows what Your Word says, and implements a new structure from Your revelation. We declare that all these things are from You and through You and to You, Lord Jesus. Amen.
Ekklesia, shake off your weariness! Don’t allow Satan to change times and seasons now!
Learn more about Chuck Pierce here.
*Prayer points and intercession used by permission from Generals International’s Prayer Guide, “Stabilizing the Global Economy and Preparing for Increase”.