The Judah Tribe
“The Judah tribe was that tribe that knew how to use sound to display God’s Kingdom plan. That’s who we are. There is a sound that will shift things. God has a people carrying Kingdom authority who know how to legislate as they move. These know how to make a sound that legislates.
“We are going to command new openings this year. The Lord is raising up those from territory to territory to command new openings. When we do this and the sound of our command comes up, or when we agree with the sound that He is sending down, a new opening will come into the atmosphere for the Lord to move. Therefore, we are coming into a new movement.
“A new sound must come forth in this nation now. Worship will be critical to defeating the dragon spirit that I have been telling you about. Worship has to come into a new dimension. Your sound will make a new pathway, confuse the enemy, and align things properly with God’s plans where you are.” (Chuck Pierce)
“You will also declare a thing, and it will be established for you; so light will shine on your ways.” (Job 22:28; NKJV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Open the Word of God and read it aloud, or just read the scripture above out loud. It is time to get used to the sound of your voice.
- Say, again aloud, “I will declare a thing and it will be established by the Lord for me; so that light will shine on my way and I can see my way forward.”
- Declare, “The Church will get ahold of the scriptures to use now as the sword of the Lord in this era. We will declare these things and they will be established for us; so shall light shine on our ways. Our path forward will be made clear.”
- If there is any other sound you feel led to make, then do it now. It could be a shout or a song or a blast on a shofar. Go ahead and let your sound be heard.
- What is being opened as you make your sound?
- Intercede for the Ekklesia to be bold in legislating in the heavens this year.
A prayer you can pray:
God, You created all things by speaking them into existence. In fact, this is one of the first things You ever tell us about Yourself in Your Word. You spoke and the world came into existence, one thing at a time. Perfect order and perfect plan. How have we missed how important sound is? Religion would hush us up, quiet us down. The political spirit seeks to shut us up, shame us into compliance. No! We will ask You for the right words at the right time and speak them forth. We will agree with Job 22:28, and say aloud, “You will also declare a thing, and it will be established for you; so light will shine on your ways.” We declare it now, individually, “I will declare a thing and it will be established by the Lord for me; so that light will shine on my way and I can see my way forward.” We decree it prophetically over Your Church, “The Church will get a hold of the scriptures to use now as the sword of the Lord in this era. We will declare these things and they will be established for us; so shall light shine on our ways. Our path forward will be made clear.” Kingdom of God, come! Will of God, be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Open the heavens over our families. Open Your pathways for our nation. As our sound rises up, open the heavens and come down and meet us in a Divine way. We decree the season of Acts is here. We will see miracles, all pointing the way to You, dear Jesus. I will sing, praise, worship, shout, and make any other sound You fill my heart with. Let the heavens open and the manifestations of glory begin. Amen.
We are finding God’s new opening and aligning sound now!
Learn more about Chuck Pierce here.