Go Where He Sends You and Say What He Says
If we don’t go on the offensive and engage the enemy, moving in the authority the Lord has given us, surprising him, we won’t get the spoils. The greatest battles bring the greatest victories and the greatest spoils. If we don’t do this now, we don’t get the spoils. I’m talking about spiritual spoils. I’m talking about souls. I’m talking about harvest.
We are in a year where the Lord is going to increasingly tell people to go on prayer assignments. He’s going to send some of you to your state capitals. He’s going to send some of you to Washington, D.C. Some will be sent to other nations. You are going as an expression of His government in the Kingdom, which is the Ekklesia.
You are going to go in and make decrees. God might send you to Washington, D.C. You might stay a day or so, but your assignment might take 30 seconds. You are going to stand in front of a building or an office. You are going to make a decree. You are going to say what God told you to say. You can stay and pray some more, or you can go home. The point is to go in and release Kingdom authority as the Ekklesia in the Name of the King into situations. What we have been praying about and working toward for 20 to 30 years, you are going to see manifest in this year of acceleration.
“Whatever you have commanded us we will do, and wherever you send us we will go.” (Joshua 1:16; NIV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Listen to your words and clean them up, if they aren’t clean and filled with faith.
- Listen to your mind. Does it need a washing of the Word of God? Start reading it out loud, so you can hear those pure, transforming words.
- Listen to your heart. Is it fearful or hopeless and downtrodden at all? Worship Him and let Him come and lift your countenance.
- What is your assignment right now? What do you think about the most, talk about the most, and pray about the most?
- Ask the Lord for the exact right pray assignment for now. Where can you go and what can you decree into that situation to see it turn for Kingdom-expanding advantage?
- Decree, “The King is coming to America! Freedom is coming. Light and life are coming into our governmental structures. Souls are coming in great waves of harvest!”
A prayer you can pray:
Father, you may call us to walk around the block, through our children’s schools, or to the capitals of our states and nation. You have given us each a prayer assignment in this hour and we need to take it seriously. A nation’s future is at stake. State legislation for and against life and godliness is at stake from state to state. Souls are at stake from our neighborhoods to the nations of the earth! What an incredible season You have brought us to. We feel the synergy of decades of intercession. We feel the faith to decree and declare, not just to petition and hopefully ask. The tide is turning. Battles are being won. Keep us pressing in by faith, even though the battle still rages all around. The tide has turned!
Where once we prayed for long hours of intercession, now we will strike with grace and strength, quick and firm, enforcing Your victory, Lord. We will go wherever You send us. We will pay the cost and do what You created us to do, and say what we need to say. It might be a quick scripture spoken in Kingdom authority toward the right target. Done!
So many souls are ripe for harvest. So many! Let us see them all around us. The enemy is fighting hard, but he is on the defensive now. We are on the offense. Give us grace to finish well, Jesus! Amen.
We will go. We will decree. We will see take possession of this land!