Intercession Against Dorian – Finish the Work
“The Lord created weather. He created all things. He made each individual and He loves us. He created the nations and the boundaries of them. He is not blind or deaf. He is watching. He is listening. He is stirring His people to pray. He is calling for His Church to get up and get in the gap and intercede. He is showing us what to pray; what to say. He is sharpening His Word in our mouth and causing us to release it at the exact right time.
“This is the apostolic level of warfare that He has called His Church to. This is how Jesus acted. This is how He taught His disciples to act. This is the authority He placed on His apostles and prophets. Somewhere in history, this authority was lost. It was corrupted and diluted. The Body of Christ was told they couldn’t have this authority. Now it is the era of restoration. Now, the Church will find its voice. Now, we will read the Word and see what He is saying to us. We will decree a thing and it will be done!
“Hurricane Dorian is no match for Jesus Christ and His legislating Ekklesia, who legislate in the heavens on behalf of the earth. Dorian is not greater than the Blood of Jesus or the power and presence and protection of God Almighty! God, our strength, our strong tower, the One mighty with banners, He will save us! He will dispel the storm as we humble ourselves and pray. Church, do not stop interceding until the storm is still.” (Cindy Jacobs)
“The voice of the Lord is over the waters; the God of glory thunders, the Lord thunders over the mighty waters. The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is majestic. The voice of the Lord strikes with flashes of lightning. And in his temple all cry, ‘Glory!’” (Psalm 29:3-6, 7 and 9b; NIV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- The Church is God’s Voice in the earth. Call forth His intercessors.
- The Word of God is the sword of the Lord against every enemy. His enemies are our enemies. Our enemies are His enemies. He has given us authority over our enemies. Get out Your Bible and ask Him for at least one verse to use as a sword against Hurricane Dorian.
- Humble yourself and ask the Lord for mercy for the Bahamas, Florida, and the eastern seaboard of the United States of America.
- Speak directly to Dorian, “Peace, be still! We command you to quickly turn to the north and back into the Atlantic. We command you to dissipate. Florida is hidden from you. It is off limits! The Lord’s arms are protecting Florida, the east coast, and the Bahamas from you.”
- Ask the Lord to release His angel armies as a line of protection for our east coast.
- Command Dorian to turn back into the sea where it was formed.
- Say, “Let everyone in the nation see the salvation of the Lord through this situation.”
- Worship the Lord for His protection and salvation, peace and restoration.
A prayer you can pray:
Lord, we decree your kingdom has come to Florida, the eastern seaboard, and the Bahamas. We call for your holy arm to come and assist us. We hear You calling Your intercessors. May they hear Your call. Build a wall of intercession from the Bahamas, through Florida, and up the eastern seaboard. Lord, You are seated on the Mercy Seat. We ask You for mercy. Hear our cry! Listen to our plea! You are our strong tower and we look to you for safety and relief. We decree mercy and we say that it will be seen. We speak to Dorian, “Peace, be still! We command you to quickly turn to the north and back into the Atlantic. We command you to dissipate. Florida is hidden from you. It is off limits! The Lord’s arms are protecting Florida, the east coast, and the Bahamas from you.” We speak shalom over the atmosphere. God, You rescue us. Rescue us from all harm, Lord. We declare your supernatural manifestation over this situation. We release the sound of your love, protection, and peace over the atmosphere. We come as one, and You command the blessing where there is unity. We glorify You! Send more of your angel armies into the fray. We thank you for your angelic host stationed at the shoreline of this nation. You have called them to stand all along the coast. They are moving in alignment with Your voice and Your commands. The voice of the Lord is powerful. Your voice is majestic. It breaks the cedars. It strikes like lightning. You are in the midst of this storm. You are the greater storm. You cause that counter storm to come and turn back Dorian to the sea where it came from. We speak life, life, life to the nation. Let the people see Your strength and mercy. Let them see Your mighty power. We declare that America is a house built on a Rock—Jesus. You are the Lord above all and we are safe in Your hands. Amen.
The Voice of God is turning back the storm at the gates of our nation!
Learn more about Cindy Jacobs here.