Pray Until the Birth is Complete
“The whole earth is groaning for the sons and daughters of God to enter into powerful times of pure, violent intercession in which we forbid the spirit of violent hatred from ruling in our great nation and release the Kingdom realm of righteousness, peace and joy! ‘And from the days of John the Baptist until now the Kingdom of Heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.’ (Matthew 11:12 NKJV) ‘I will give you the keys of Heaven’s Kingdom realm to forbid on Earth that which is forbidden in Heaven, and to release on Earth that which is released in Heaven.’ (Matthew 16:19 TPT)
“In a vision I saw the spiritual womb of America pregnant with a massive movement. This movement brings an increase of power, which we must passionately grab ahold of with clean hands and pure hearts. I saw the recent excess rains across America as a spiritual indication that the water has broken and the ‘baby’ is about to come forth. The baby in the womb represents Heaven’s vision: our Father’s purposes and plans. The rains also indicate a necessary washing over the land to prepare for the delivery of the baby. This washing is crucial for the Church of America.
“The enemy is fearful of this massive movement and has unleashed a murderous spirit to try to take out the baby/vision, but the sound of worship and the prayers of the saints are putting shields up. As we contend for the heartbeat of Heaven to come forth, the shields of God’s wrap-around presence are protecting the baby in the womb. Like a mother giving birth, it is critical to keep calling forth revival, awakening, and reformation until it is here in its FULLNESS.
“There is a spirit of slumber that wages war against the intensity required to birth this massive movement. The same demonic spirit which dulled the disciples in the garden of Gethsemane into slumber is at work today.
“America is pregnant with a massive, global movement, and as the Ecclesia, we must assume our position as the midwife, to be fully attentive to care for this baby coming forth. Oh the ache as the pure, righteous violence of Heaven is being released and the Kingdom is bursting forth!” (Rene Springer)
“From the moment John stepped onto the scene until now, the realm of Heaven’s Kingdom is bursting forth, and passionate people have taken hold of its power.” (Matthew 11:12 TPT)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- “Call forth Revival, Awakening, and Reformation!”
- “Beloved Church, we must present our hands and pray for them to be diligent and set apart for His works.”
- “Warrior Bride, while we do not ignore the battle we are in, we must allow the passion of Christ to now be the joy set before us as we focus on His face and endure the pain of birthing this movement.”
- “Beloved Bride of Christ, when we start to go to deep and intense places of sanctification and prayer, tiredness and sleepiness will try to take you over. Speak over yourself, ‘Awake!’ and then cry out for a great awakening in America.”
- “With one powerful voice, before the throne of grace, let us forbid the demonic assignment of hatred/violence in our great nation and release righteousness, peace and joy as our inheritance in the land.With one P.U.S.H (‘Praying Until Something Happens’).”
- “Let us cry out from our innermost being: ‘Revival, come forth! Awakening, come forth! Reformation, come forth!’”
A prayer you can pray:
“Father, we call forth Revival, Awakening, and Reformation! We present ourselves to You as set apart for the good works You have created us for from before the foundations of the earth. We present our hearts and pray for the passion of Christ to consume us in order for our hearts to be given purely to Your plans. In this final crescendo, it is time for the world to see the risen Christ in the radiant Bride of Christ! We won’t ignore the battle. We see that we must joyfully engage. We are birthing a Kingdom movement of God. We have been called forth for such a time as this! It is not a time for slumber. We may feel physically drained and tired, and in those moments we need to call out the spirit of slumber. We need to take authority over it, posture ourselves to receive more grace, pray in the Spirit, and physically get up and move around while we pray. We say to ourselves and the Bride, ‘Wake up!’ We cry out, ‘Revival, come forth! Awakening, come forth! Reformation, come forth!’ Above all else,we will remember to breathe and allow Your life-giving Spirit to carry us as we carry and bring forth Your vision. What a privilege we have to co-labor with You in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
“We call forth revival, awakening, and reformation until it is here in its FULLNESS!”
Learn more about Rene Springer here.