Turning from Baal Worship
“The Ekklesia is rising to take the authority of the King against the Spirit of Baal that afflicts our nation, especially at the governmental level. We are going to take authority over the blinding rage it expresses to the point of causing death. We will not sacrifice to this spirit any longer. We can not participate in Baal worship that tolerates the killing of babies in the womb. Our nation must be loosed from the spirit of abortion. We cannot turn a blind eye to the exaltation of Baal, which causes racial division and strife. We must walk in the agape love of God toward others. We say there is a tipping point of God’s goodness and love being poured out in this nation now through the Church. There is an abundance of mercy and an abundance of grace coming to America, as we worship Jesus Christ and Him alone!” (Multiple national prayer leaders.)
“I brought you into a bountiful country, to eat its fruit and its goodness. But when you entered, you defiled My land and made My heritage an abomination. The priests did not say, ‘Where is the Lord?’ And those who handle the law did not know Me; the rulers also transgressed against Me; the prophets prophesied by Baal, and walked after things that do not profit.” (Jeremiah 2:7-8; NKJV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Let this be a day of humbling ourselves in repentance and remembrance of the goodness of the Lord toward us. Draw close to Him and He will draw near to you.
- Ask the Lord to open your eyes to see how worshipping other gods, exalting earthly idols, and tolerating the death structures around us is corrupting the Church and the nation. We are empowering Baal. Identificationally repent.
- Stand up and declare the the Body of Christ is going to learn to take authority over the Baal structures. We will not tolerate them. In fact, we will boldly expose them.
- Say, “God of covenant, Repairer of the Breach, come and heal America! Deliver us from abortion, the shedding of innocent blood, and racial division and hatred.”
- Declare to the giant of hate and racial divide that flows from the political mountain, “You must fall and give way to the covenant Christ has given us.”
A prayer you can pray:
“Lord, it doesn’t take physical eyesight to see division in our land. We can see it. But 5,000 years ago, You told the prophet Isaiah that there would be a repairer of the breach. We call forth the Repairer of the Breach. We thank You that You are the Repairer of the Breach. We declare that the Body of Christ walks in that anointing. We declare that we are the repairers of the breach. You are the Father of promise and the Father of covenant. In Psalm 133 it says, ‘How blessed it is when your people dwell together in unity. It is like the precious oil on the head, running down on the beard of Aaron. It is like the dew coming down on Mount Hermon. In that there is blessing—life forevermore.’ We speak to the giant that would stand in the way of covenant, the covenant You have given us. To the giant of hate and racial divide that flows from the political mountain, we say, ‘You must fall and give way to the covenant Christ has given us.’ In Jesus name, amen.” (Various intercessors)
God’s goodness and mercy will save the repentant Church of America!