Great Opportunity and Great Opposition in 2019
I think 2019 will be a continuation of 2018. I feel like the Lord has given me 1 Cor 16:9 as a verse for the year ahead. Paul said, “A wide door for effective service has opened to me, and there are many adversaries.” The New English Translation says, “A wide door of opportunity stands open for me, but there are many opponents.” I feel that this says very well where we are right now. We are facing incredible opposition, but there is also incredible, extensive opportunities. I feel that the enemy knows where we are in the sense of turning this nation. He knows that if we turn America, we impact the nations. The turnaround of America, the restoration of , the awakening of America, if not just for Americans. This is our destiny as a nation, which is to be a light of freedom, a light of truth, and the greatest voice of the Gospel to the nations of the world. It is little wonder to me that the enemy fights and opposes the destiny of America. It is connected to the harvest that is coming. When we war for America, we are warring for the harvest and the destiny of the nations of the earth.
“A wide door for effective service has opened to me, and there are many adversaries.” (1 Corinthians 16:9; NASB)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- For the sake of knowing how to seek the Lord for warfare strategies, acknowledge that there will be opposition, as well as opportunities coming our way in 2019.
- Declare the destiny of America, “To be a light of freedom, a light of truth, and the greatest voice of the Gospel to the nations of the world.”
- War for the harvest of America.
- War for the harvest fields of the earth, a part of the destiny of this nation!
- Say, “Satan cannot keep America from its destiny of sending laborers into the harvest fields of the earth from our shores! We will pray for that harvest. We will go into that harvest and train others to do so. We will see the harvest reaped before the Lord comes again!”
A prayer you can pray:
Lord, we believe the Word of the Lord through the prophet and in Corinthians 16:9 that this will be a year of great opportunities to reap the harvest, but that there will be great opposition from the enemy against our prayers and actions. Grant me a grace to contend for the harvest. Teach us how to share the Gospel with the lost. We call for laborers into the harvest fields, more than we have ever seen before. We command the harvest fields to drop their fully-ripe heads of grain right in the path of the people of God. America’s destiny is to send laborers from these shores inot the harvest fields of the earth. The enemy knows this, but he is powerless to stop it. He will try, but he won’t stop it. We pray for great success against him in the coming year, dear Jesus, Lord of the Harvest. Amen.
The enemy may oppose the Church, but the Church will prevail! The destiny of America will come to pass!