2018 Saw a Battle for the Supreme Court
Let’s talk for just a minute about where we’ve been and what to expect in the coming year. As you know, I believe the battle for this nation is largely a battle for the courts. As I have said many times, so much evil has come into the nation through that door. This last year, we saw the confirmation and seating of Justice Kavanaugh to replace retiring Justice Kennedy. What a battle! I was there for much of the time during the hearings and I can tell you it was intense. Even now, liberal Congressmen and women are talking about trying to impeach him. I don’t think that will happen and I can definitely say he will not be removed from office. His confirmation was the beginning of God giving us conservative, constitutionalist Justices on the Supreme Court with that all-important pro-life position. This is just the beginning of that majority. Gorsuch was an important placement, but we now have a 5-4 conservative majority. We want to move that to 6-3, and maybe even 7-2 while President Trump is in office.
“You can make many plans, but the LORD’s purpose will prevail.” (Proverbs 19:21; NLT)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Thank the Lord for what He has done this past couple of years in giving us Justice Gorsuch and Justice Kavanaugh, two conservative, pro-life justices on the Supreme Court.
- Thank the Lord for the coming openings on the Court, which will solidify that majority even further.
- Fast and pray and get ready for that battle, because it will be even more intense than before.
- Declare, “The Courts of America will embrace Life, because the people of God choose Life for this nation!”
- Declare, “We, the Ekklesia of God, will not accept any justice for our Court unless they are pro-life!”
A prayer you can pray:
Lord, we, Your people, worship You and thank you for hearing decades of prayers for Supreme Court Justices that will honor life. Wow! You are doing that now under President Trump. He is unafraid of the enemy’s opposition and the Church is standing boldly with him in prayer to see this come about. Thank you for the next opening, or even two, coming to the Court. We bless the current justices and wish none of them any harm. However, room must be made for those You are raising up for such a time as this. Prepare the Church for spiritual battle. Teach us again how to fast, pray and persevere until we see the victory come. We will press in and not stop until the Courts of America embrace Life, because the people of God choose Life for this nation! We, the Ekklesia of God, will not accept any justice for our Court unless they are pro-life! In Jesus’ name, amen.
We are going to obtain a 6-3, maybe even a 7-2 conservative majority on the U.S. Supreme Court by 2020.