Unraveling the Confederacy
“It is time to seek the Lord more than ever before. Say, ‘Okay, Lord, how do we do that?’ Gather together and ask the Lord what to do. He is calling forth remnants in every city. They will assemble for a decree. There are more times of assembling. This is the inheritance we have warred for. Why would you let this confederation come and take what we have warred for? There are demonic confederacies aligning to take away what we have warred for. He is going to show us how to tear those alignments apart. God told Israel to go stand at a particular place and worship. He will orchestrate the place. I hear Him saying, ‘When you stand and worship, I’ll send what is necessary to produce the confusion that will bring My order.’” (Chuck Pierce)1
“Give thanks to the Lord because he is good, because his mercy endures forever. Give thanks to the only one who does miraculous things—because his mercy endures forever. Give thanks to the God of heaven, because his mercy endures forever.” (Psalm 136: 1,4, and 26; GWT)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- A confederacy is an alliance formed for an illegal or illicit purpose. The word “illegal” denotes a violation of civil laws. “Illicit” means to violate customs or moral laws. Hmmm. Stop and think about that in light of the enemy’s plans against you, the territory the Lord has given you to war for, and this nation.
- Ask the Lord, “Okay, Lord, how do we do properly seek You right now?” Hear Him and plan to comply.
- Let Him ask you, “Why would you let this confederation come and take what you have warred for?” Don’t try to justify yourself. The answer is, “Lord, You know.” Let Him reveal your heart to you. Repent and commit to act.
- Ask Him to show you the particular place where you are to go to stand and worship. This may be with a group. Go exactly when and where He says to go.
- Read the entirety of Psalm 136 out loud.
A prayer you can pray:
Lord, give me a solid revelation on what the prophet is saying, as I ponder the words “confederacy”, “illegal” and “illicit” in light of the enemy’s activities against what You have called the Church to accomplish locally and for this nation. How do I seek You right now, in light of this? Speak clearly to me, Holy Spirit. I welcome You asking me why I would allow a demonic confederation to come and take what I have been warring for. I really don’t know, but You do. Forgive me any place of complacency, fear, or doubt and unbelief. Make clear the activities You want me to perform. Show me exactly where to go and stand and worship You, together with others in the Body of Christ. Who should come? Who should stay behind? Where is the critical point of breakthrough? (Read Psalm 136 in its entirety out loud.) In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.
The mercy of the Lord endures forever!
1 Learn more about Chuck Pierce here.