“We’re moving into a great harvest season. We are in the Hebrew year 5779. Nine is always linked biblically with structure. You will see that the structure God has been forming will start pouring out. Look at yourself as a wineskin. All of a sudden the wine will start pouring out of us. The outpouring of the wine is heading into new fields of harvest. In 5779, the year will surround the season. The season is seven—‘Ayin – God sees.’ The year is nine—a womb. God is watching how we break out of captivity. This year, what we have been pressing toward birthing comes to earth. The movement is birthed and moving. Nine is also the serpent. The serpent is ready to take out the new birth. The enemy says, ‘This thing that is coming to earth must be stopped.’ This is why Justice Brett Kavanaugh was treated the way that he was. God will judge that! God will cut down the root source of that. Humans should never be treated that way.” (Chuck Pierce)1
“The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born.” (Revelation 12:4b; NIV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Contemplate what this nation has been through emotionally over the last four months.
- Say, “We will not tolerate humans being treated like Justice Brett Kavanaugh was treated! We will open our mouths and pray.We will declare truth and justice will prevail!”
- Thank the Lord for delivering our nation from the plan of evil and corruption that had designs on America.
- Notice where there is injustice in America. Stand up and decree the way open ahead of what you are seeing.
- Forcefully move forward in the area where the enemy has blocked you. Don’t sit down in complacency, but get up and fight for the breakthrough you need.
A prayer you can pray:
Father, other nations are looking at what is happening in this nation and they are aghast! They look at situations like the Brett Kavanaugh Supreme Court confirmation hearings and they think, “Oh my gosh! What is wrong with that nation? No person should be treated like that, especially one with the character to become a United States Supreme Court Justice nominee.” But, look, Lord! You delivered him. He had to stand up and shout loud and furiously, but the enemy backed down. You delivered him, and us, as a nation, from the snare of the fowler! You are the one who is watching to see how we will react to situations like that in our lives. We can’t bow under it. We must break out and break through until the wine of Your Kingdom flows. We must see the serpent and move forward to cut its head off, if it persists in standing in the way. You will snatch the baby into safety at the exact right time. Your purposes will come to pass, Jesus, in our lives and in this nation. Amen.
We will contend furiously for breakthrough in America and we will get it!
1 Learn more about Chuck Pierce here.