Turning the Battle at the Gate
“The Church has to get creative in watching and hearing. We have to be, because we must turn the battle at the gate. We’ve come through the gate, but the battle is raging every foot of the way. Someone recently said to me, ‘You know, you shouldn’t be talking about warfare.’ I said, ‘Listen, that’s an old thought pattern. It’s an old thing.’ I wrote a book back in 2000 called, ‘The Future War of the Church’. I’ve written one called, ‘God’s Unfolding Battle Plan.’ It was written at the same time as another book was written by another author saying we weren’t supposed to go to war. All I said then was, ‘Time will tell. One of them will endure the test of what’s going to happen.’ Well, here we are. In the next 2 ½ years you are going to be trained. Your hands are being trained for war—with the Word and power and to take the ruling headship of Satan off, which is ruling, even rising and moving forward.” (Chuck Pierce)1
“Blessed be the Lord, my Rock, who trains my hands for battle and my fingers for warfare.” (Psalms 144:1; ISV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Choose to engage in the spiritual battle, lest the battle end up on your doorstep.
- Say, “Blessed be the Lord, my Rock, who trains my hands for battle and my fingers for warfare.”
- If possible, get one of the books Chuck mentions and read it.
- Say, “In 2 ½ years, I will be well-trained in spiritual warfare.”
- Declare, “In the next 2 ½ years, I will help train many others in this nation in spiritual warfare. I will train those new to the Kingdom. They will not suffer the losses I did, because they will know right away how to be victorious over the enemy.”
A prayer you can pray:
Father, the battle for America is raging, but we will not be afraid. You are the one who trains our hands for war. You show us how to fight against the enemy and how to win those battles. It is not time to shrink back. It is time to pick up the Word of God, the sword of the Lord, and address the enemy head on. Give us scriptures. Show us when and how to use them. Stir up the prophetic in us. Help us to hear Your voice and speak Your words, and hit Your targets, until the enemy’s headship falls apart! Train us. Equip us. Make us fit for battle. In the next 2 ½ years, we will help train many others in this nation in spiritual warfare. We will train those new to the Kingdom. They will not suffer the losses we have in the past, because they will know right away how to be victorious over the enemy. In Jesus’ mighty and victorious name, amen.
The Ekklesia will turn the battle for America back at the gate!
1 Learn more about Chuck Pierce here.