We Have Entered an Appointed Time
Look at Daniel 2:20-21. Basically, it says that God has the ability to shift us into another season and bring some people down and raise up others. I believe that God has changed the time and the season for this nation and for the Courts. In Daniel 7:25 it says, “Satan will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One. He will intend to make alterations in times and law.” It is saying that Satan comes along and tries to take the appointed times of God and change them. “Appointed time” means “opportune time”; the “right time”. It is “kairos” in the New Testament. When we have an appointed time of God for things to change, when we have an opportunity to move into something new or see a restoration take place, Satan comes along and he tries to change that. How does he do that? Not by changing God’s mind. He tries to impact the saints. He tries to mentally and emotionally wear us down. We get tired of the battle, tired of praying, tired of the calls to prayer, tired of fasting. We start to grow weary in our well-doing. God tells us not to let that happen, because that is how Satan works to try to steal our opportune moments away.
“Let the name of God be blessed forever and ever, for wisdom and power belong to Him. It is He who changes the times and the epochs; He removes kings and establishes kings; He gives wisdom to wise men and knowledge to men of understanding.” (Daniel 2:20-21; NASB)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Don’t get weary in well-doing. If you feel weary, talk to God about this, worship Him, and let Him refresh you.
- Tell Satan to back off, for you are one who will press in, not back up!
- This is an appointed time for the national battle for the U.S. Supreme Court. Stay focused, well-informed, and on target with your intercession.
- Join with others in prayer groups or on prayer calls if you feel weary praying alone.
- Declare over yourself that God will grant you grace to overcome any weariness and wisdom to know how to fight the good fight of faith, until God’s choice is seated on the Court.
A prayer you can pray:
Father, refresh me. Renew me. Break all tiredness and weariness off of me. We have hit the apex of a battle and the Supreme Court is about to shift for at least a generation. It’s not time to stop interceding now! Increase my faith. Partner me with others and let us encourage one another. Jesus, You will grant me grace to overcome, wisdom to know how to pray, and strength to press through until the next person of Your choice is seated on the Court. Amen.
God is shifting the U. S. Supreme Court! I will stand with Him until it is accomplished!