The Lord God Loves Us All!
Today, we declare it is the responsibility of the church to lead in eliminating racism, prejudice, and division in our society. As believers in Christ, we take our stand against racism in all its forms and declare that it has no place in our lives. We repent of racism and break all agreement with it. As believers in Christ, we take our stand against dead religion in all its forms and declare that it has no place in our lives. We repent of dead religion and break all agreement with it. Today, we command an end to the authority of the spirits of racism and religion that have influenced our churches, politics, economics, civic organizations, our city, our state, and nation. By the authority of Jesus Christ, we declare that all other spiritual authority is broken and the authority of the Kingdom of God is established. We declare the strongholds of racism and religion have come down never to be established again.
“Opening his mouth, Peter said: ‘I most certainly understand now that God is not one to show partiality, but in every nation the man who fears Him and does what is right is welcome to Him.’” (Acts 10:34-35; NASB)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- We declare that God is raising up a new generation of believers who will no longer comply with any form of racial prejudice, cultural disunity, or divisive religion, but will live compelled by the love of God expressing the power of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We declare that cultural reconciliation is established today.
- We declare that Christian unity is established today.
- We declare that both the righteousness and justice of God is established today.
- We declare today, that a new day of racial reconciliation and revival has dawned, throughout our churches, our city, our state, and the nation.
A prayer you can pray:
(Today, make the declarations in the prayer points above.)
We decree that America will be the nation where it is shown that every person of any race is welcome in Christ!