Esther Fast for the Supreme Court Begins at Sundown
“While we do not have clarity of revelation concerning the nomination of Judge Kavanaugh, the scriptures charge us to bind (or disallow) and loose (allow) on Earth in cooperation with heaven.We are calling a three-day Esther fast to stand in the gap on behalf of the nation and disallow anyone from being confirmed to the Supreme Court who will not ultimately reverse Roe v Wade. We declare, ‘LIFE’ over the empty seat and reserve it for God’s choice. We urge you to join us – along with thousands of Believers – beginning tonight, the evening of August 18, for a three-day Esther fast.” (Lou Engle)1
“Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.” (Matthew 18:18-19; NKJV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Ask God for supernatural discernment for the Ekklesia who will be fasting and praying regarding Judge Kavanaugh’s confirmation. He is a good man and a good judge and he may be the one God has raised up. Bless him and do not pray anything negative against him.
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding, as you pray. Intercede as the Holy Spirit leads, but harm no person in your intercession.
- Disallow anyone to sit on the Court that is not meant to sit there. Release the seat to the one God has prepared.
- Declare, “LIFE” over the vacant seat.
- Prepare for your fast beginning tonight at sundown.
A prayer you can pray:
Lord, we feel the weight and the glory as we prepare for these next three days of fasting and prayer. Grant Your Ekklesia the grace of discernment as we intercede. We bless Judge Kavanaugh and say that this is not about a man, but about an open seat on the highest court in the United States. May our prayers be pure of heart and led by Holy Spirit as we lean on You to guide them. We will disallow anyone to sit in that vacant seat that will allow abortion in this nation. We will loose it only to the one that will remove this travesty from our land. We declare, “LIFE” over the empty seat. We will make ourselves ready, even as Esther was made ready. Thank you, Jesus. Amen.
We loose “LIFE” over the open Supreme Court seat.
1 Learn more about Lou Engle here.