Striking the Mark
In Job 36:32, the Word says that the Lord hurls His lightning to the earth and it strikes the mark. The word for strike there is “paga”. It is the word for intercession. God is calling us to intercede for the Supreme Court. We will intercede and we will strike the mark, and strike, and strike, until we see God’s purposes come into place. God is causing His purposes to come to this Court and we must tip the bowls of intercession—those bowls mentioned in Revelation chapters 5 and 8. We will decree that the storm of the Lord is coming against the powers of darkness that inhabit the Court. We will decree His purposes. We will see Divine justice and truth unfold and rest in the halls of the Supreme Court of the United States of America.
“He covers His hands with the lightning, and commands it to strike the mark. Its noise declares His presence.” (Job 36:32-33a; NASB)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Intercession is not just nice prayers of petition and hopefulness. We are to decree God’s will into the earth. Decree, “The praying Church will seek You Lord for Your words to pray and decree.” Do that.
- Decree, “The intercession of the saints of the Most HIgh God regarding a new Supreme Court Justice will strike the mark.”
- Decree, “God’s will is coming to the U. S. Supreme Court!”
- Decree, “The storm of the Lord is coming against the powers of darkness that inhabit the Court.”
- Decree, “Divine justice and truth will unfold and rest in the halls of the Supreme Court of the United States of America!”
A prayer you can pray:
Lord, don’t let me pray anemic prayers in which I hope something comes to pass to shift the U. S. Supreme Court. Give me scriptures and decrees to decree. I want my intercession to strike the mark with great effect! May every praying saint do the same! Fill our hearts and mouths with Your decrees. Your will is coming to the Supreme Court! Your storm will blow the enemy out of its long-established place in the Court! Divine justice and truth will unfold and rest in the halls of the Supreme Court of the United States of America! In the mighty and holy name of Jesus, amen.
Our prayers for the Supreme Court will strike the mark!
Did you know that Charles Finney was saved by reading law books? He was studying for law. There was so much scripture in them that eventually he gave his heart to Christ and was born again. He decided he didn’t want to be a lawyer anymore, but he wanted to be a minister.