Turning the Enemy Back at the Gate
I believe the walls in our nation are represented by the presidency, the Congress, and other governmental entities. The gates are the courts (See Nehemiah 6:1-2). The Lord said to me once while I was praying at the Supreme Court, “You must focus on the courts. More has happened to lead this country away from God through the Court than any other institution. You must close that gate to the forces of darkness that have infiltrated the nation.” More has been done to harm the cause of Christ and bring a culture of death, destruction, and evil through the courts than anywhere else. In biblical times, it was often at the gate of a city that a court or governmental body met. The Lord went on to say, “You must close that gate at the Supreme Court to unrighteousness, and you must open that gate to Me.”
“Now when it was reported to Sanballat, Tobiah, to Geshem the Arab and to the rest of our enemies that I had rebuilt the wall, and that no breach remained in it, although at that time I had not set up the doors in the gates, then Sanballat and Geshem sent a message to me, saying, ‘Come, let us meet together at Chephirim in the plain of Ono.’ But they were planning to harm me.” (Nehemiah 6:1-2; NASB)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Ask God once again to turn the tide of the culture of death that has emanated from the Supreme Court over the last 50+ years. (We are going to highlight some of these cases over the next few weeks.)
- Thank the Lord for some recent rulings that are life-giving and just. Things have started to turn!
- Declare that the gate at the Supreme Court is closed to further unrighteousness and national harm.
- Declare that the gate at the Supreme Court is open to God!
- Speak “life” to the gate of the Supreme Court. Turn the tide and declare it to be a place of where godliness, holiness, righteousness, truth and justice flow into the nation.
A prayer you can pray:
Father, turn the tide of the culture of death that has been primarily flowing from the Supreme Court’s decisions for the last 50 years. Recently, we have seen a few cases resolved in ways that bring us hope, but a lot of filth has come into America as a result of this wide-open gate of death and destruction. Thank you for the recent victories! We declare that the gate at the Supreme Court is open to You! It is closed to unrighteousness, immorality and death. We say that from it shall come rulings establishing life and that abundantly for Americans! Life, justice, truth, holiness and righteousness! We turn the enemy back at the gate! In the mighty name of Jesus, amen.
We declare the Supreme Court will be a gate of Life to the nation!