Reflections on The Forward Conference
I feel we are launching into a “new era”. It will be one of the greatest opportunities in church history.
My reasons for this belief?
- For the first time in many centuries, the Church will be able to function in all of the five gifts and anointings Christ gave her—apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor and teacher (Ephesians 4:11). And as this important passage goes on to say, through these gifts we will be able to reveal “the fullness of Christ” (verse 13).
- Also, we have entered a season where Holy Spirit has restored to us the true meaning of ekklesia, the Church. A remnant of the body of Christ has come to understand that the ekklesia is Christ’s kingdom government on earth, entrusted with His authority, and commissioned to legislate His will. As such, these believers are no longer content to function only as “fellowships,” “congregations,” or “families.” They insist on also functioning as extenders of Christ’s Kingdom.
- And lastly, the Lord of the harvest has prepared the fields. Desperate conditions, despot rulers, and mass disillusionment have caused tribes and nations to become ripe for change.
The aligning of these three areas—Christ’s gifts, a revelation of His authority in the Church, and a prepared earth—is about to produce a critical mass, leading to explosive harvest and reformative change. We have truly entered into a new era! 1
“And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the [a]edifying of the body of Christ, till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.” (Ephesians 4:11-13; NKJV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Thank the Lord for the fresh revelation of Ephesians 4:11-13. Call forth the five-fold ministers. Call them together in teams throughout the nation!
- Declare that the Church and those in the world will see the manifestation of the fullness of Christ as the five-fold starts to show forth the fullness of Christ’s nature.
- Call forth the Ekklesia! Pray that Believers understand that they are the legislative Body of Christ in the earth, not just the petitioning priests.
- Declare that the Ekklesia will be extenders of Christ’s Kingdom in America, and not just gathered fellowships.
- Call forth the the Harvesters.
- Declare that the nations of the earth will be transformed by the deluge of new souls coming to Christ in this new era!
A prayer you can pray:
Lord, we call forth the true apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers. They will show forth the fullness of Christ as they team up together! The Body will be able to become fully mature! The Church shall be an Ekklesia, declaring and decreeing the will and purposes of God from the Word into the nation! Operating as an extender of Christ’s Kingdom in America, we will do far more than fellowship together. We will determine the future of the United States. Let the Harvesters come forth! We call them to reap the ready harvest. Wow, what an impact a harvest this large will have as these new Believers’ lives are transformed into Christ’s image. America will be transformed, by the power of the shed blood and resurrection of Jesus. Amen.
A new era has begun in the Church!
1 You can watch the Forward Conference replays here.