New “Voices” Rising
From time to time, there are those that God raises up to be His “voices” for that generation. They are often prophetic voices operating naturally in the realm God has placed them in. They speak truth in the media, they write righteous laws, they govern. They may be actors, authors, or business leaders. The enemy has his designated culture-molders, as well. He has those he influences and gives platforms to. Sadly, those ungodly voices are often the ones that are loudest and that we listen to the most. Not any more! We must passionately intercede for and prophetically call forth God’s righteous voices for this generation!
“He changes times and periods of history. He removes kings and establishes them. He gives wisdom to those who are wise and knowledge to those who have insight.” (Daniel 2:21; GWT)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Call for God’s “voices” to rise up in each of the seven mountains of influence—family, religion, government, business, education, arts and entertainment, and media.
- Say, “It is time for the new generation of righteous voices to arise!”
- Decree that righteous laws, books, and screenplays will be written.
- Decree that the loudest voices being heard will be on those God has bestowed His humility, wisdom, and anointing.
- If you want to be one, ask God to make it so, but be ready for the training it will take, so you can stand in the day of adversity that is sure to come.
A prayer you can pray:
Father, raise up voices, not only in the Church, but in business, government, media, and in education. Raise up voices! Raise up voices that know You intimately. Raise up those that know law, that understand government, that aren’t there trying to “Christianize” government in an inappropriate way. Give us people there that are wise— wise in the ways of the Constitution and law, but that know You very well! In Jesus transformative name, amen.
It is time for the new generation of righteous voices to arise!