“Even many Christian educators and thought leaders are saying that America’s time as a Christian nation is over. They are teaching our kids this in schools. They are writing books about this. They want us to learn to coexist and hide ourselves in our churches and build our little Christian communities. There is nothing that can be further from the truth of what God wants us to do right now. America was founded to be a light and a glory for the propagation of the good news of the Gospel to every nation. America has been exceptional in the history of the world in this. Our destiny is not to become another Babylon. We are to be Daniel’s to a Babylon culture around us and to be Nehemiah’s to rebuild the walls.” (Anonymous National Leader)
To Sanballat, Tobiah and Geshem, Nehemiah said: “’The God of heaven will give us success. We his servants will start rebuilding, but as for you, you have no share in Jerusalem or any claim or historic right to it.’” (Nehemiah 2:20; NIV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Say, “I will war in the heavens, then love a life of service to the lost in the earth, so they will want what I have!”
- Repent of any “cultural Christianity” in you, which causes us to conform to this world.
- Repent of living in a way that is angry, judgmental, and more about a political party that about loving people to Christ.
- Ask God to bring you to a place where anything good seen in you is His life permeating your being.
- Humble yourself and ask God to make you ready, as a Daniel, a Nehemiah, a William Wilberforce, a Martin Luther King, Jr., etc., to confront the evils of our day. Intercede for His solutions.
A prayer you can pray:
Father, I want to war in the heavens in intercession, then get up and live in such a way that the world wants You! So many Christians are living a form of Christianity that is conforming to the culture around us. I repent of anywhere this is in me. I also repent of being more political than I should be, which causes me to come across angry and judgmental, polarizing the lost from myself, and from You. That is a poor imitation of the Gospel of Christ. The world may get to a place where it is so desperate. I want to be so full of You that they will want You, Jesus. Use me as a Daniel, Nehemiah, William Wilberforce, or Martin Luther King, Jr., to confront the evils of this hour. Show me how to believe for solutions to the greatest problems of this generation. Amen.
I decree God will move on His people to rebuild this nation according to His plan!