The Angels are Working and We are Praising
“The Ekklesia aligns with the Lord Sabaoth, Commander of angel armies. We will raise our voices in declaration. We will come at His command against the powers of darkness. We will bind principalities, powers, thrones and dominions. We say that the promises King Jesus made will now activate! The dreams will live! Angels are now picking up the cause with us and we are running together in ways that have been ordained from the foundations of time. So, we say, ‘Ekklesia, rise, pursue, release the authority of the King!’ Then, we will thank Him and we will praise Him and we will rest in the goodness He provides.” (Various National, 3/23/18, The Turnaround Event)1
“For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving.” (1 Timothy 4:4; NASB)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Declare the words in the article above over our nation and over the Ekklesia.
- Now, thank Him! Thank Him for His promises to us, even is we haven’t seen them yet.
- Thank Him for the work He has done to get us to this place, even if it has been challenging at times.
- Thank Him for the release of angel armies to assist us.
- Thank Him for uprooting, tearing down, and straightening out crooked places in our government, as we have prayed as He has led us to.
- Thank Him for the new!
A prayer you can pray:
Lord, we thank you for where You have brought us. Thank you for moving us forward toward this new era. Thank you for the John the Baptist anointing that is getting us to the point – deep hunger for souls! Thank you for bringing down the mountains and raising up the valleys and making crooked places straight. Thank you for the angelic hosts sent to help us. We gladly partner with them to move forward into the new. Thank you, Jesus. Amen.
I decree that God is making our nation new again as we thank Him for His goodness to our nation!
1 You can watch The Turnaround Livestream here.