Access to God’s Kingdom
In Isaiah 22:22, God says He’ll put the key (which represents authority) of the house of David on his shoulder (shoulder represents government.) This speaks to governmental authority. Then He says, “You’ll be able to open doors that nobody can close.” That’s amazing, isn’t it? He says that we’ll be able to open governmental doors and nobody will be able to close them. And, you’ll close doors nobody can open. I’ve traveled to multiple states many times. I’ve probably prayed that verse thousands of times over this nation and over parts of this nation. Jesus gave all of us the authority of Isaiah 22:22 when he spoke to Peter in Matthew 16:19.
“And that’s not all. You will have complete and free access to God’s kingdom, keys to open any and every door: no more barriers between heaven and earth, earth and heaven. A yes on earth is yes in heaven. A no on earth is no in heaven.” (Matthew 16:19; MSG)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Get your Bible out and declare Isaiah 22:22 over your life.
- Declare Matthew 16:19 over your life.
- See yourself mantled with this level of authority.
- Ask God what He wants you to do with this authority. What governmental doors is He wanting you to open? What doors does He want you to shut? See the angels posting guard at these open and shut doors!
- Ask God to open and keep open another Supreme Court seat for a Constitutionally conservative justice. Shut the door to anyone that is not God’s choice, but man’s.
A prayer you can pray:
Father, I declare over my life that you have given me the keys to the kingdom of heaven. What we open together will stay open and what we shut together will remain closed. No one can reverse the decree of the Lord. I declare that I will have total access to Your Kingdom authority, plans and purposes. Together, we will go through any barriers and will declare what is open to the kingdom and what is shut to ungodly devises and plans. Show me the specifics of what you want me to decree and I will decree for You. I know the Supreme Court is very important to You, as they have rebelled against You and allowed such sin into this nation for so long. I say that the door to the Court is only open to the man of God’s own choosing. In Jesus’ name, amen.
I decree that the Church is about to learn a new level of authority and will open and shut Kingdom doors in this nation!