His Light is Shining
God is Light. Where His light shines, the darkness is not able to overcome it. When His light shines, you see things. You see things that have never been seen before. God’s light is an exposing light. He doesn’t expose to embarrass. He exposes to deliver. Much is being exposed right now. Prayers the Ekklesia prayed for God’s light to penetrate the darkness are being answered. Prayers that spiritual curtains would be pulled back, so the light could shine into situations, are being answered. Be careful how you respond. It is not a time for cheering and shouting, but for weeping and crying out for the souls of the uncovered. Let your response draw men to Christ, so they can repent, be delivered, and bring other sinners with them. May the great harvest of souls begin. Then, you can rejoice!
“Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, ‘I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.’” (John 8:12; ESV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Thank the Father for shining His light in dark places.
- Repent if you have been rejoicing at those whose sins are being publicly exposed in the media.
- Repent for your own hidden sins.
- Go to a news source and find those who are under public scrutiny for improper and publicly offensive actions.
- Pray that they would repent and turn to Jesus to save them.
- Ask God to keep exposing, and using that exposure to draw men and women to Himself. Rejoice in that – multitudes becoming born again!
A prayer you can pray:
Father, what a hidden blessing Your bright Light is! Walk into every place that You want to clean out. How merciful of You to cause the exposure of sin. May I not gloat or rejoice, but, rather, let the fear of the Lord fall on me. May Your spirit of intercession draw me to Your throne of grace to find grace to help me in my time of need, but to also ask for the souls of those disgraced. Save them, Jesus. Let those who are shamed embrace the Light and become followers of Christ, bringing many of their friends with them. That will be something to shout about! Amen.
I decree that God’s light is exposing sin in the most public places in America and He is drawing the lost to Himself.