What the Ekklesia Is All About
The concept of “ekklesia” was not a new concept in the book of Matthew. “Church” means “a legislative, governing group of people.” The concept of ekklesia was created when God looked at Adam and said, “I give you authority to rule this planet for me; you are my government down there.” The kingdom of heaven has a government on earth and it is called the “Adam-family.” He has said, “You are going to rule this for Me.”
“Look, I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy, and you can walk among snakes and scorpions and crush them. Nothing will injure you.” (Luke 10:19; NLT)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Thank God that you are a part of the Adam-family, redeemed by the blood of Jesus!
- Declare that you are a part of God’s governing power on the earth.
- Declare that you have had the ability to rule and reign with Him since the day you entered His Kingdom – the day of your salvation.
- Expect that your intercession, when it aligns with His Word, as you declare it, will be effective to align heaven and earth.
- Repent of fear. Don’t be afraid, Be bold and courageous, and change the nation and the world for Jesus!
A prayer you can pray:
Thank you, God that you grafted me into your family the day I accepted Jesus as my Savior and Lord. Your desire is that we would work together with You like You wanted Adam and Eve to. You want me, as well as other members of Christ’s Bride, to govern with You and rule over our part of the earth. I will dwell in Your Word, so Holy Spirit has something in me to work with when You ask me to decree it! The Word of God in the mouth of your saints will change the world. It will secure Your Kingdom and change our nation. Grant me holy boldness and forgive me for ever walking in fear, Jesus. Amen.
I have authority over all the power of the enemy and my intercession will change the nation if I am not afraid to walk in it!