The Awakening of the Ekklesia
“Even though the flood waters have risen and the fires have burned, there is a crying out. An awakening is sweeping this nation. It is an awakening of Believers, intercessors, and prayer warriors. A united strength that all felt was lost is now being ignited, rediscovered, rebirthed, and released. It is the sound of an awakened prayer army and Ekklesia. There is a new sound of surrender, repentance, and dependence on Him. It is a sound of intercession of awakening that only comes from the surrendered bowing of the knee and the laying prostrate in His glorious presence of the throne room. It is that place where we can only imagine how magnificent He is, but still experience and encounter Him in His awesome glory. Yet, in this place, no human words can fully express how magnificent He truly is. It is a sound of worship and awakening. It is a sound of the warriors arising. It is a sound and a stirring and a rising up! A warrior’s cry of authority is resounding out into the atmosphere. It is a sound and a display of unity!” (Becca Greenwood)1
“Whenever the living creatures give glory, honor and thanks to him who sits on the throne and who lives for ever and ever, the twenty-four elders fall down before him who sits on the throne and worship him who lives for ever and ever. They lay their crowns before the throne and say: ‘You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being.’” (Revelation 4:9-11; NIV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Press into intercession and listen in the spirit for the sound of awakened prayer and the rising army of God.
- Watch in the spirit for His glorious Presence to come rolling in.
- Repent for being too “wordy” in your prayers and realize that there are times in His Presence that there are no words needed.
- Kneel or lay down in reverence before Him and worship a few minutes in that position.
- Now, stand up and declare to the Lord that you are an arising spiritual warrior and you are ready to intercede in unity with your brothers and sisters in Christ at every opportunity.
- Call for the spiritual authority the Bride is now walking in, strengthened in unity, to be distinctly effective in routing our nation’s enemies and the enemies of the cross.
A prayer you can pray:
Father, as I seek You today, let me hear in the spirit the sound of an awakened army of praying saints in this nation. Let me see Your glorious Presence rolling in like a massive wave. Let the weight of Your Presence and Glory be so great that I have no more words to pray. As I lay before You, may I soak in that Presence and be changed. As I rise up, let me be changed and ready to enter into a spiritual warfare that You plan for the Ekklesia to win. I choose to be in a John 17 unity with my brothers and sisters in Christ, so the battles can be quickly won! My nation is too desperate for me to do anything else. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
I decree, “You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things.” May all things now bow before the authority of the King as expressed through the Ekklesia on behalf of America.
1 Learn more about Becca Greenwood here.