Revival Coming to Latinos in America
I was recently in Washington, D.C. and had a revelation given to me from the Lord. He wants to heal the racial wounds of this nation. The enemy would like to use this tumultuous season in America to drive a wedge and deepen the divide. God is busy doing the opposite. I saw the heart the President has toward the races. I saw God’s heart to bring us all together. One of the things I saw that was so obvious was His hand on the Latino races in this nation. There’s a sweeping revival coming to Latino America. God’s going to use the immigration issue to bring favor and salvation to the Latinos. This is the hour. They are key to the entire nation.
“For I will pour out water on the thirsty land And streams on the dry ground; I will pour out My Spirit on your offspring And My blessing on your descendants.” (Isaiah 44:3; ESV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Pray against the racial divide that the enemy is attempting to increase in the nation.
- Declare that we will not accept this division, but will stand in the gap and intercede for God to heal the relationships between people groups.
- Pray for the favor being placed on the Hispanic community, especially in Washington, D.C., to increase.
- Ask God to give the Latino community wise answers on issues, such as immigration, so their favor with our government will increase.
- Cry out for a Holy Spirit outpouring on Latinos and that it spread across the United States.
- Repent of any racism in your own heart and determine that you will be a way-maker for others of other races to move forward.
A prayer you can pray:
Lord, You are coming to heal this nation and You are not going to allow the enemy to divide us. We are not going to accept racial division. We are not going to accept a setback. We thank You for favor on the Latinos. The Hispanic community is playing a leadership role with our government. We see the favor, the anointing, the sure and confident mantle. You are going to pour your Spirit out on them there in Washington, D.C., and across the nation. You won’t stop there, but will also send that revival to the Native American communities, to the African American community in another wave, and to the Asian Americans, as well. We will serve them! They can take the front seat. Bring them to the forefront, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
We decree revival and the increasing favor of God on the Hispanic community!