The Breaking of Captivity
“The season we’re in that will take us to 2019 is the season of 70 (Ayin) according to the Hebrew calendar. We just entered into the Hebrew year 5778. Every year we are coming to a new crossroad and we’re having to choose which way we’re going to go. All 70’s are linked with the breaking of captivity. Whatever has been in your bloodline can be broken in this season. Set your face like a flint and say, ‘I’m not going into the next phase of my life and ministry without the old structures being broken.’ Ayin also means the eye of God is watching and seeing how we react – how we respond by faith.” (Chuck Pierce)1
“I counsel you to buy from me gold refined by fire, so that you may be rich, and white garments so that you may clothe yourself and the shame of your nakedness may not be seen, and salve to anoint your eyes, so that you may see.” (Revelation 3:18; ESV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Bring yourself before the Lord and let Him show you any areas of captivity in your life or bloodline that need to be dealt with.
- Let Him heal you, deliver you, and set you on a course of change.
- Now, let Him show you an area or two of the nation where captivity needs broken. This will be a prayer and action assignment for you this year.
- Ask Him for scripture, and prayer and action points to begin. Write them down in a journal that you will revisit this time next year.
- Thank God with worship and praise for the recent exposure of human trafficking rings across the U.S. The captives are literally being set free in America!
A prayer you can pray:
Father, I want to be free of those things that still hold me captive. Let this be the year. Show me what I do not know about myself. Show me any bloodline issues that precede me, but still hold me. I want myself and my children and children’s children to be free of _________. I receive Your love and direction. I believe Jesus came to set the captives free! Show me that area of the nation that You have destined me to help bring freedom to. Give me the Word to use as a sword. Show me active steps I can take to liberate others held captive. Thank you for the recent and ongoing exposure of the sex trafficking of children. Completely end human trafficking in America, Jesus. Amen.
I decree Jesus is setting the captives free in the U.S.A.!
1 Learn more about Chuck Pierce here.